ERROR – new_disprd failed with 'VideoLUT acess Failed'

Home Forums Help and Support ERROR – new_disprd failed with 'VideoLUT acess Failed'

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Yanis
    Participant

Hello guys,

Small introduction, my name’s Yanis and I’m a total newbie in screen calibration, I’m still a bit overwhelmed but thristy to learn :).
    I’ve decided to take the jump and get my hands on a Spyder5. I’ve decided to use DisplayCAL as the tool, since most recommend it over the basic Spyder5 program.

So far so good, I’ve followed the steps on how to install and configure DisplayCALL, but unfortunately, I encounter the following :  ERROR – new_disprd failed with ‘VideoLUT acess Failed’

I’ve seen people posting logs about their issues but I don’t know how to do it !
    I’ve also tried a 2011 solution about reseting video card gamma table looking for solutions but it did nothing.

If anyone could give me a hand, I’d be so happy.

Cheers from France !

Yanis
    Participant

Small update, I managed to get it to work by myself in the end :). The result with only a 14min calibration is awsome, gonna try to let it works a couple hours to see if it can be even better !

Cheers !

ludiamav
    Participant

Hey there i have the same problem, but after i calibrated one of my (2) monitors attached. Can you shear how you fixed the problem. I read trough several posts, but did not find a solution. I have an AMD HD 7950 card.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS