Error 3, ColorMunki… log attached for review

Home Forums Help and Support Error 3, ColorMunki… log attached for review

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

U149113
    Participant

Hi – Long time user/donator of the application and Argyll CMS. Curently having issues profiling two Dell U2415 24″ monitors. Monitors are connected to a docking station via DisplayPort and extended in primary/secondary configuration. Using a ColorMunki Photo that I have used dozens of times without any issues. All ports on the dock and laptop are USB 3.0. The laptop is a Lenovo T580 with and Intel 620 GPU. I read the USB 3.0 suggestions and got a 4 port external USB 2.0 hub to sit between the ColorMunki and the laptop but that made no difference.  Attaching my log for review.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Calibrite ColorChecker Studio on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

It seems the graphics card does not have videoLUTs. Such hardware is not supported.

U149113
    Participant

Florian, thanks for the quick response. Is this a known issue with this particular card (Intel 620)? Had I known I would have gotten the Nvidia upgrade, but too late for that.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

It’s probably because of the dock. Does this laptop offer a direct HDMI or DisplayPort connection?

U149113
    Participant

It has a direct HDMI on the laptop. The dock has 3 DisplayPort connections capable of running at 4k each

U149113
    Participant

Just to close this out, the dock is a Dell D6000 which apparently does not support LUT’s. I’ll have to look for another solution that does

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS