Eizo and samgung Rec709 setting.

Home Forums Help and Support Eizo and samgung Rec709 setting.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Francis dumond
    Participant

I don t want to annoy you so I going to be direct :

eizo Rec709 delta E :0,22 Samsung Qled Rec709 deltaE:0,41 but they are absolutely different…

For both

:i1 display pro :lcd :white compensation :black compensation

:interactive setup :white x0, 3127 y0, 329 white lvl 120 cdl, :rec 709, speed colorgraging :very slow

Profile quality:very high, :automatically optimised, nb of test :11140

So just need a standard procedure help to show me how to setup a standard Rec709 on both screen…

Thank you very much.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Francis dumond
    Participant

I spend all my day checking everything still can not find..

On my eizo the color is red, on my Samsung the color is green..

On my eizo everything getting ultra dark, on my Samsung everything is getting contrasted…

For verification I used the more video max, did not checked the “compare profile”, when I try with, both of my screen has a bad DeltaE…

I can t color grade anything with this… Both screen are too much différents..

Still can t understand where is the point of my mistake..

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

see the FAQ in this forum about monitor whitepoint matching.

Francis dumond
    Participant

thank you, I guess this is this, the assumed white point of the EIZO is 3400k and the displayed white point is 6500k

Francis dumond
    Participant

I read and test the FAQ answer… but it doesn’t work…

I’m starting to loose hope…

So actually two questions : on my Eizo CG247X, there is a builtin sonde, it’s says my screen is perfectly calibrated, even if I use the Xrite. If I use DisplayCAL it’s says dislayed white point : 6500, Maesured WP : 4350, and Assumed WP : 4300 … and my Eizo seems to be really too warm.

Also Wich option should I choose from the “verification” panel to be sure to check if my screen is calibrate to math the REC709 reference ?

Florian Höch
    Administrator

I read and test the FAQ answer… but it doesn’t work…

Please be more specific. What have you tried and which settings have you used exactly?

If I use DisplayCAL it’s says dislayed white point : 6500, Maesured WP : 4350, and Assumed WP : 4300 … and my Eizo seems to be really too warm.

Which correction have you used? Make sure to disable Windows’ Night Light during measurements.

Francis dumond
    Participant

Hello sorry to answer you so late. The problème was coming from the Eizo hardware informations.

I used displayCal white setup at the start (with checking interactively). And I had to not trust at all the indicator coming from the hardware of the Eizo = 183 cdl were actually 120 cld, and RGB meters from the EIZO were completely funtrustables. I lost almost 4 days and night, only because the Eizo I cations were false.

Now my Displayed WP and my Measured WP are identical and my deltae is still 0,21.

Sorry for the disturb, and really angry against Eizo. Now both screens are matching.

Again thank you for your disponibility, your soft is Amazing.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS