eecolour and w226wtq

Home Forums Help and Support eecolour and w226wtq

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

mrxbox
    Participant

I was thinking getting i pro but what is good colour meter

Florian Höch
    Administrator

The i1Display Pro or i1 Studio are still the top-of-the-line consumer colorimeters.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

mrxbox
    Participant

So its a lcd display pretty old one with good movie mode i want too calibrate i want too see in dark light textrues and get rid of th very bright bloom effects in ssome games and phrehaps see throug windows like in scenes in prisonbreak are white  but with icm it can be transparent

mrxbox
    Participant

The i1Display Pro or i1 Studio are still the top-of-the-line consumer colorimeters.

ok i can manage the ddisable_intregity checks in bcd so i can load the driver is there any other  that is more good  under 4000 nok

mrxbox
    Participant

I had one icm but icould see light bulps and light in light sources through and see throygh windows that was painted white in movies and it was not very bright i could see dark images aswell  in shadows stuff then something wierd happend to my computer it disapierd and i got like 600 sms by steam changes on my phone and lost my icm from my hdd then i did go to youtube movie about univers i did see image like valve logo inside space then i had to format my disk some years ago i have this error on all my displays then my steam was like programmed some years ago to lock me from progress  in all of my games i had this monitor and found it to be only 640 480 pixel i managed to run it 720p in eecolor and got exelent pictue in games but now i want to calibrate my lut box its still very good standard lut it paint up colors in games specially older ones like fear 2 like all of the screen get colored from some sort of  less color image

• This reply was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by mrxbox.

mrxbox
    Participant

U i dont know how to calibrate is it like 1 hour each color i donated 5 dollar

mrxbox
    Participant

if i had aklein k10 i could do 4096 colors to my eecolor box in 30 seconds per color

mrxbox
    Participant

With 260thousand patches

mrxbox
    Participant

anyone calibrate that lut Box i can send my 3d glases it fits Perfect on head and can have headphones large on it and i send my lutbox to be calibrated With my screen i will pay for shipment back again

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

mrxbox
    Participant

Attachments:

mrxbox
    Participant

for calibrating my w226wtq i send sony hmz modded headstrap as payment for the job

Attachments:

mrxbox
    Participant

Attachments:

mrxbox
    Participant

okay got one x rite 1 pro

mrxbox
    Participant

Okay it will come in my mail iwant to keep lut and calibrate dark

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS