DTP94 Correction

Home Forums Help and Support DTP94 Correction

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Varbas
    Participant

Hello,

I have been using this program with what I thought was a success for some time now but I think my colors after calibration are not correct. (especially whitepoint monitor correction)

I have dell U2417h with gpu gtx 1060, and using DTP94 (old colorimenter I have rented from a friend, so I am not sure about its previous use and actual state)
    There is no correction for this setup so I tried using few, but I noticed that all of them have different white point correction for my display and actually different results.
    So I am not sure which of the correction is the correct one and which one should I use, if any.

I was wondering that if anyone have some experience with older colorimenter such as DTP94 and how to use it correctly, or if it is not possible if I should get a new one.

I am working with somewhat limited budget and my display is not wide gamut display so I am wondering if I would benefit with getting a new one what would you guys recommend?
    Going for something like spyderx/5 or should I still get something better such as i1 display pro and would it actually make difference in calibration in your opinion/experience.
    I read that DTP94 actually holds compared to the newer ones but I have no experience with that so would like to hear your opinion and if I am mistaken.

I am doing mostly digitalpainting for web use, with some of this going to a print, so I am not sure what level of calibration would I require.

I attached few images of the correction I have available and usual setup I have for calibration.

Thank you in advance, as I had been struggling with this for a while.
    Robert

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon   SpyderX Pro on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS