dispcal: inverting Jacobian failed(3) – falling back

Home Forums Help and Support  dispcal: inverting Jacobian failed(3) – falling back

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Herman
    Participant

Hello, I started the photo editing about idol’s photos through Photoshop and Lightroom in recently year. But my monitor colors looks very weird, especially in the human face. Cause it would upload to Twitter and share to the world, so that the color is very important.

Few days ago, I’m using DisplayCAL with a Spyder X under Windows 10. And my monitor model which is DELL IN2030M.  When I start to select the setting, I follow the videos from youtube to teach people how to select the setting, but it seems not same as all monitor, so that my monitor’s color become more weird than before. Also, during the calculation, it shows :   dispcal: inverting Jacobian failed(3) – falling back.  In this situation, what should I do, and how can I default all my color setting on my computer?

I am not familiar with monitor, so maybe I did the wrong setting, so that could you please teach how to select the right setting?  Thank you

SpyderX Pro on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

My guess: You didn’t run the instrument calibration when the software asked.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS