Diagnostic: -d parameter 0 out of range

Home Forums Help and Support Diagnostic: -d parameter 0 out of range

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

anonymous SourceForge

Hi, I upgraded to v3 and I’ve been getting this error ever since. I’ve tried using previous versions and reinstalling dispcalgui and argyllcms…but no luck. It used to work flawlessly. Not sure what’s going on.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi, which display setting are you using and which OS are you on?

anonymous SourceForge

I’m using the Resolve setting, using OSx 10.10.3

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Do you happen to have a Chromecast?

anonymous SourceForge

Actually, I do. I always have, tho. I’ll try removing it when I get home in a few minutes. I stepped out real quick.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Ok, then you are affected by a known bug under OS X: When a Chromecast is present and detected by Argyll CMS 1.7, this messes up display enumeration in dispcalGUI. A workaround is to update to the latest beta snapshot of dispcalGUI. Here’s how (you need to be using the 0install version): Open the “0install launcher” from the disk image. Click on options. Enable the “Help test new versions” checkbox and click OK. The dispcalGUI version should switch to 3.0.0.4. Click “Download”.

anonymous SourceForge

I’m not able to get the beta. 0install crashes the second I click options, or right click. I disconnected the chromecast and it worked, so for now that’ll do. It’s easily accessible anyways. Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS