datacolor spyderx pro vs x-rite i1display studio

Home Forums General Discussion datacolor spyderx pro vs x-rite i1display studio

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Paul Muresan
    Participant

Hello guys,

I can not decide what to buy… The datacolor spyderx pro   x-rite or the i1display studio..? The spyder is 20€ cheaper and appear to have the same performance.

Do yo guys have some advice for me?

i1Display Studio on Amazon   SpyderX Pro on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

A.ces
    Participant

To be honest I would recommend  the i1d3 pro, i had the i1 studio/display  for awhile, and it was just too slow for my liking with the artificially  capped speed, and I believe  the i1d3 has better CCSS/EDR support via the community database.

Paul Muresan
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. I just do some photo edtiting in my free time and I want to enjoy content in the way it meant to be consumed. Also I’d like to have nearly the same same visual appearence on both my monitors.

This is why time dont play a big role. I would calibrate my displays ~3 per year…

A.ces
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. I just do some photo edtiting in my free time and I want to enjoy content in the way it meant to be consumed. Also I’d like to have nearly the same same visual appearence on both my monitors.

This is why time dont play a big role. I would calibrate my displays ~3 per year…

Faster calibration, and profiling depending on your displays stability would help with drift thus making a better calibration, it’s  also very useful  if you’re  ever going to calibrate inherently unstable technologies  like OLED.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS