creating a correction matrix manually from two sets of readings

Home Forums General Discussion creating a correction matrix manually from two sets of readings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark Appleton
    Participant

Apologies for asking this here, but I’ve done searches and tried some matrix algebra with readings I’ve taken, but not come up with anything.

Let’s say I wanted to create a correction matrix, but one of the meters is not supported by my software (instead, having its own LCD display) – given two sets of readings, how would I go about deriving the matrix?

Thanks.

Vincent
    Participant

Apologies for asking this here, but I’ve done searches and tried some matrix algebra with readings I’ve taken, but not come up with anything.

Let’s say I wanted to create a correction matrix, but one of the meters is not supported by my software (instead, having its own LCD display) – given two sets of readings, how would I go about deriving the matrix?

Thanks.

Do you mean that you want the FCCM formula to apply it manually of with a math software? Just google it
    https://www.researchgate.net/publication/263505610_Four-Color_Matrix_Method_for_Correction_of_Tristimulus_Colorimeters

But ArgyllCMS uses a different approach and AFAIK there is no “paper” like above , just “C” code. Check CCXXMAKE source code in ArgyllCMS.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS