Colorimeter Correction from other display profiling software – only one option

Home Forums Help and Support Colorimeter Correction from other display profiling software – only one option

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Lada
    Participant

Hello. I bought a new laptop ASUS ROG Strix G G731GT-AU041T.  When i try to  import “Colorimeter Correction from other display profiling software” i have only one option there and it is:  icolor display. What should i do ? I have spyder 5 pro. On my pc i have 3 options so i chose spyder 5 but on laptop is only one. thx

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Installed the driver? (“Tools” -> “Instrument” -> “Install ArgyllCMS instrument driver”)

Lada
    Participant

thanks for the answer. Yes I have installed agryll. From picture you can see that it is recognized in device manager as agryll- spyder 5, yet i cannot import colorimeter correction. I never had this problem on my other devices.  I also tried to reinstall both displaycal and agryll. What should i do ? thanks for your time

• This reply was modified 4 years, 3 months ago by Lada.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Yes I have installed agryll.

You installed the driver, but you didn’t install ArgyllCMS.

Lada
    Participant

I did install :  tools -> instrument-> Install AgryllCMS instrument drivers. Like I did on my other pcs where it works properly. Should I install something more this time ? Thx for your time

Florian Höch
    Administrator

No, you need to install ArgyllCMS. The application will offer to automatically download it for you on startup.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS