Chromaticities DisplayCal

Home Forums General Discussion Chromaticities DisplayCal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Peter V.
    Participant

Hi Florian ,

First, thanks for your fantastic software! Does what pricey hardware does for (close – I just donated) to nothing!

What are the  reference chromaticities you use for modes “LCD (generic)” and “Refresh (generic)” in DisplayCAL? I want to perfect my meter correction files.

Are these the same as follows?

xW               yW                xR          yR          xG          yG         xB       yB
    0.3127       0.3290        0.64      0.33      0.30      0.60     0.15    0.06

Greetings from Belgium

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

Does what pricey hardware does for (close – I just donated) to nothing!

thanks 🙂

What are the reference chromaticities you use for modes “LCD (generic)” and “Refresh (generic)” in DisplayCAL?

For most instruments, those modes refer to internal tables, so they’re not known to the software. For the i1 DisplayPro and ColorMunki Display, if you set the “Correction” dropdown to “None” the only difference between the “Refresh (generic)” and “LCD (generic)” is that the former tries to measure and take into account the display refresh rate, and the latter doesn’t, but otherwise they should both return the same (uncorrected) readings.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS