Can not Update to 3.6

Home Forums Help and Support Can not Update to 3.6

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Lakshik Perera
    Participant

Hey Florian,

I kept trying to download the latest version, and all I keep getting is 0install.  And trying to use 0install, it just hangs and nothing ever downloads ( kept it on for quiet a while).

So i decided to go through Sourceforge and just directly download the standalone 3.6 disk image for mac, either the sourceforge web page says “thank you for downloading”  but nothing downloaded or keeps giving me 0install displaycal disk image. Any help would be much appreciated.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Have you followed the correct link? Which browser do you use to download? Usually it’s easier to let DisplayCAL download the updates.

Lakshik Perera
    Participant

Hey florian, was using firefox. It’s all good, I used my other system to get the link working. Should have been something from my end. Agree, it is really easy usually.  But any ways I did manage to update it.

On a side note, is there a reason why 0install disk image didn’t work ?  the launcher once i press run never really downloaded, just showed a progress bar which never filled.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS