Calibration seems to change every day?

Home Forums Help and Support Calibration seems to change every day?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AaronC
    Participant

The past three or four days, I’ve been doing calibration tests just because I’ve seemed to notice a trend of getting completely different readings every day when verifying the accuracy of my profiles.

It will be fine for a day, and then the next day after I let my monitors warm up I’ll take another test and they’ll be drastically off, from the day prior. I’m not sure why nor how to fix it.

It’d also seem that my calibration settings will sometimes change on their own when coming back to my monitors. Often the gamma will seem way darker than the day before (even though I’m viewing the monitors in the same exact lighting conditions at night), as if it’s using an different profile entirely. The only way I’ve found to fix this is to go to the profile associations, choose the profile I want to use, and to check “Use my settings for this display device” and then uncheck them.

If anyone could give me pointers to why I’m having either of these issues, it’d be appreciated.

AaronC
    Participant

To clarify, I’m getting deltaE measurements with an average of 4.2, to a max of nearly 9.

Here’s two tests, one from yesterday directly after a calibration, and one from today using the same profile and calibration.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Disable dynamic contrast (ASCR) in the monitor OSD.

AaronC
    Participant

It’s not even an option to be on with my current OSD preset I’m using, so I don’t think that’s it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS