Calibrating LG C1

Home Forums Help and Support Calibrating LG C1

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Grinchy
    Participant

Hello!

First of all, I’m an beginner with Calibration.

I just bought a new LG C1 (65″) and now I’m thinking about calibrating the TV with DisplayCAL (Most of the time it’s connected to a PC). Don’t know why, but i liked the Colors of my old Sony X85C more than the colors of the LG 🙁

That’s why I tried about calibrating it. Don’t need to be “perfect”, would be enough to get it to “just fine”.

The biggest Problem is, that I only own an SpyderX. It seems like the SpyderX don’t support OLED out of the box. Tried to calibrate the TV with it, but in the first attend black became more red and in the second attend black was fine, but white crashed and grey kind of disappeared.

Is there any way to get the SpyderX working with LG OLED?

If there’s really no way to get the SpyderX working like it should, I would’t mind buying a new ColorChecker Display Plus. But would I get better results with the ColorChecker Display Plus? Or wouldn’t change this much?

Is it right that you need a EDR File for the LG OLED if you can’t afford an Spectro? Where can I find this kind of file? Searched a lot, but there doesn’t seems to be any kind of free download. It seems to be included with some expensive Software.

Thank you!

SpyderX Pro on Amazon   Calibrite Display Plus HL on Amazon   Calibrite Display SL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS