Calibrate ASUS ProArt PA329CV

Home Forums General Discussion Calibrate ASUS ProArt PA329CV

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Mroge
    Participant

Hi all, I am new to using Display Cal to calibrate monitors. Previously I have used Palette Master to calibrate my old Benq PV270, and now with this new Asus monitor I have used Xrite i1 software but I am not satisfied with the result, that’s why I want to use Display Cal.
    I have been watching several tutorials and reading a bit and I have several doubts when it comes to calibrating. My equipment configuration is Mac Studio with GUI Benq monitor + Decklink mini monitor and connected via HDMI the ASUS PA329CV monitor for video editing and color grading in Davinci Resolve.
    Given this configuration, I have the following doubts:

1º.- To calibrate the monitor, I must connect the ASUS directly via HDMI to the MAC STUDIO as a secondary screen, is that correct?

2º.- This monitor does not accept 3d lut like its superior brothers, therefore it is best to calibrate it and create lut through RESOLVE is it correct?

3º.- I understand that the image mode to select on the monitor must be personalized or custom to be able to touch all the settings when requested by Display Cal, is that correct?

Excuse my ignorance on this topic, help is greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS