Profile-Loader and Windows 11

Home Forums Help and Support Profile-Loader and Windows 11

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

t.g.v
    Participant

Profileloader does not start automatic since Windows 11 Update. DisplayCAL-apply-profiles and DisplayCAL-apply-profiles-launcher have been given admin rights; but no luck.

regards – TG

Win 22000.194; GF 1650

Omelette
    Participant

I don’t have that issue, but I did a fresh Windows 11 install, though (formatting the HDD). Maybe you can try to reinstall DisplayCAL. The issue some users are having, though, is that the color-managed software is not using the display’s ICC profile. I have found a workaround for that issue: open “Color Management”, go to the “Advanced” tab and, in “Device profile”, choose your monitor’s device profile (it should be on the list if your color profile is already installed). After doing this, all your color-managed software will use the device profile again.

t.g.v
    Participant

thx – your workaround via colormanagment works.

After reinstalling Displaycal –> after systemrestart profileloader does not start.

Vincent
    Participant

If you have several users on that computer, open task manager, close the other account (disconnect), restart your session. IDNK why it happens.

Алексей Коробов
    Participant

Profile loader signs itself in timatable loading, not in autoloading. I suppose, this service was changed in Win11. I haven’t ever seen Win11.

t.g.v
    Participant

Hi there, just one user – me.

regards – TG

Omelette
    Participant

You can download “Autoruns” from the Microsoft website and try to enable the Profile Loader in the “Scheduled Tasks” tab, as shown in the attached screenshot.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

t.g.v
    Participant

Autoruns lists profile loader twice; as start and daily restart. Both are marked with “needs elevated rights”. Both exes have been given elevated rights, but no luck, again. will check Windows “Ereignisanzeige”.

TG

t.g.v
    Participant

Windows Event Viewer does not mention anything displaycal related.

MW
    Participant

dwm_lut works for win 11 now if you are looking for options.

t.g.v
    Participant

Thank you MW.

I don’t want to add color management to desktop; I’m trying to get displaycals profile loader to load profile made by displaycal at each windows boot. And that doesn’t work.

regards – TG

Rentard
    Participant

I have this problem too, will the bug get fixed?

I also tried reinstall.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS