Another question about v. 3.3.1

Home Forums Help and Support Another question about v. 3.3.1

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Steve Smith
    Participant

Hi Florian

So I have another question about the latest version of DisplayCAL:

I created a ‘Profile Only’ by unchecking the ‘Interactive Display Adjustment’ and by changing the ‘Tone Curve’ to ‘As Measured’. (Like I’ve done on older versions) …. But when I load the newly created profile from the settings drop down box and install it, it seems that the ‘Calibration Tab’ reverts back and shows the default calibration settings, and not the actual settings (as above) that were used during the session.

This behavior seems different than earlier versions where all items in the calibration tab would remain the same as when the profile was originally created. (Whether they were active or not) … This helped to determine how a profile was created when viewing at a later date. (Seeing that the calibration settings were on or off).

Is this intended? Or is something wrong on my side?

Thanks, and btw, my latest profile looks stunning!

Florian Höch
    Administrator

I can’t reproduce this.

Steve Smith
    Participant

Maybe I changed the calibration settings inadvertently myself… but when I reload the settings it should go back, right?

But I noticed that a .cal file is created in this profile only situation (see attached)… Is this normal?

Thanks.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 10 months ago by Steve Smith.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

But I noticed that a .cal file is created in this profile only situation (see attached)… Is this normal?

Yes (it’s linear in that case).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS