3 Monitors Calibration question- help please!

Home Forums Help and Support 3 Monitors Calibration question- help please!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Felipe Palacio
    Participant

Hi everyone,

I have 3 monitors, 2 Asus VS239H-J and 1 AOC G2460 144hz.

I have used ColorMunki Smile with DisplayCal to calibrate the 3 monitors as I like to edit pictures and videos and would like to get the most accurate colors possible. My AOC monitor is in the middle of the two Asus as I like to play video games and having the 144hz makes a difference, however, I can still notice that the colours are still a bit different between the Asus monitors and the AOC monitor.

On the Asus the colors seem more deep and vibrant whilst on the AOC they seem more washout and whiter. I am aware the AOC is geared for gaming a probably doesn’t have the best colors.

My question is, now that I have calibrated all 3 monitors but the AOC still looks different to the 2 Asus’ how do I go about determining what monitor to use for color grading/ correcting for my videos and photos?

I would appreciate any help, thank you!

Florian Höch
    Administrator

The ASUS definitely seems like the higher quality display (IPS panel according to displayspecifications.com)

Felipe Palacio
    Participant

@Florian Höch, I will take that the Asus monitors are the ones to use when doing colour correction and grading on my pics.

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS