2017 macbook pro touchbar

Home Forums Help and Support 2017 macbook pro touchbar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive
    • My English is not very good.
    •  Please understand me.
    • I have a 2017 MacBook Pro touchbar. I’m using 15 inches.
    • I want to calibrate with displaycal3 with  i1display pro.
    • How do I select and calibrate the correction values ​​of screenshot?

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Vincent
    Participant

Is it a macbook with P3 display or sRGB-like?

• P3-like display: LCD RG_phosphor or custom*
    • sRGB-like display: LCD White IPS (WLED AG LG Samsung) or custom**

*=DisplayCAL colorimeter correction database has spectral power distribution WRGB samples of a iMac P3 display (which should be very close to an Apple P3 laptop display) but metadata text in the correction seems to be broken (seems to be that uploader did something wrong). If you want to use it, you may need to edit it and set to non refresh display. If you find it too complicated, use RGphosphor.

**= the same database as above has corrections for WLED sRGB-like macbooks, find by name the one that best matches yours. Take the same cautions for metadata.

From your attachment it seems that DisplayCAL or you downloaded that “Apple Color LCD (Colormunki)” correction from DisplayCAL’s database.
    The only way to see it its is suitable is to look its spectral info in a spreadsheet plot (Numbers app)
    For example (looks like your attachement):
    https://colorimetercorrections.displaycal.net/hash/a064d6febcaf579bb6dd6b36de0ba856/Apple%20Color%20LCD%20%28ColorMunki%29.ccss contains a sRGB-like WLED spectral power distribution. It means that if you have an P3 display is not suitable for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS