x-rite I1 not detected after windows upgrade

Home Forums Help and Support x-rite I1 not detected after windows upgrade

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gianfranco De Palma
    Participant

After upgrading Windows from 7 pro 64 bit to Windows 10 64 bit the x-rite is no longer detected. The tool is detected using Blue eye pro PE software, so I think the device is installed correctly.

Joel
    Participant

Rechecking won’t cost more. I invite you to recheck from the start. Specially the installation of the drivers.

Gianfranco De Palma
    Participant

yes, of course but I have already rechecked all parameters.  windows says that the drive is updated and the device is working properly.
    If I try to update the driver the answer is : windows has determined that the optimal driver for this device is already installed.

However, I have a doubt as the device icon has a question mark but I was unable to find a different driver on the manufacturer’s website. I specify that the device is seen as x-rite I1 but is marked Lacie Blu eye

I do not know what to do now 🙁  Any suggestion ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Joel
    Participant

Disconnect your probe from your computer.

Uninstall the current driver that appears to be in errors.

Follow the procedure as indicated in the DisplayCal documentation.

Windows only : If your measurement probe isn’t a ColorMunki Display, I1 Display Pro, Huey, ColorHug, Specbos, Spectraval ou K-10, you will need to install a driver specific to Argyll before continuing.   Select “Measuring Probe”, “Install the drivers of the ARGYLLCMS measuring probes”, from the “Tools” menu.   See also, “Installation of the measurement probe driver in windows.

Good luck!

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Gianfranco De Palma
    Participant

Solved, thank you very much

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS