Switching Profile

Home Forums Help and Support Switching Profile

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

vinz
    Participant

Hi, at First thank  you for your absolute great work on displayCAL.

here my question,  i’ve calibrated my monitor two time, one for day work and another one for night work.

with  displayCaL, or the loader, is there a way to switch fastly from a profile to another ?

i suppose to load lut and icc from one to another ?

Thanks you.

vinz
    Participant

Perhaps, my question is too stupid to deserve any answer. sorry if this is the case…

Anyway i’m pretty sure that i’m not the only one who would like to benefit of a fast profile switching.like for example, right clik on system tray icon, select the profle we want on a list of measured profile and then install…

• is there a software than can do that ?
    • is it possible to add this in displayCAL loader ?

Florian Höch
    Administrator

There are no dumb questions here, but you have to keep in mind I’m just a single person, and answering queries is time-consuming (and not the only thing I have to spend time on). If you don’t get a reply for a while, the best thing to do therefore is to just exercise some patience.

Re your question, basically that would replicate functionality that’s already available in Windows itself. So unless there’s a very good reason (and currently I’m not thinking convenience alone is enough), it’s not likely that I’ll add such a feature. What I’ve added is a shortcut to the Windows color management settings to the right-click menu of the profile loader in the latest beta, maybe that’s enough for your purpose.

http://displaycal.net/temp/DisplayCAL-3.1.0.3-win32.zip

vinz
    Participant

Sorry for being an asshole, as i saw you answering to others, i took that for myself, with my simple question.

Anyway , I Thanks you for your answer, i’ve lost a lot time by googling in order to find something that make it easier the profil switching.

what you’ve added in the loader is clearly helpfull.this save a lot of clicks.

Again thank you for your hard work , i’ll be more patient next time 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS