Spyder 5 does not get detected

Home Forums Help and Support Spyder 5 does not get detected

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

zekalibrator SourceForge

I am using windows 7 x64 and Argyll 1.8.3 x64. Whether I use usb2 or usb3 my spyder 5 does noe get detected when clicking the refresh button. I have imported calibration settings from the datacolor software and have tried refreshing before and after plugging in the device. I just cannot seem to get the dispcalgui to detect my device. What can I do?

After switching to the argyll drivers the spyder 5 was detected using usb3 only. Now I am going through everything trying to figure out what i still need to do for the actual calibration start button to activate.

• This topic was modified on 2015-12-28 19:52:32 by zekalibrator.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

did you install the Argyll CMS instrument driver as per the quickstart guide?

zekalibrator SourceForge

So I got it calibrating but there is a problem. After many hours it finally got to a part of measuring color swatches and it got about 60 percent done and then has been sitting there for hours. The time counter is still moving so I do not want to hit cancel after waiting 7 hours to get the color swatches and get to this point. Is there anything I can do or do I just have to wait x amount of time for it to move along?

Here is a picture of it-

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS