SMALL HD 702 OLED

Home Forums Help and Support SMALL HD 702 OLED

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Juan
    Participant

Hello guys, thanks for reading it.
    I was trying to make a 3d Lut for the Small HD 702 OLED with the latest firmware. I’m totally new about calibrating displays but I tried everything and I couldn’t do it right so here I am.
    I used DaVinci Resolve 15 on Mac, i1 Profiler and an external BM mini recorder through SDI.

1- I tried with spectral oled, spectral oled family and auto too. Also, I tried with level drift compensation and W&B as well.

2- About the 3d lut I tried with 32x32x32 and 33x33x33.

Always the verification wasn’t completely ok.

How did I do? I create a null 3d LUT in resolve, just export a blank correction to a LUT (Not sure if it is right) adjust the RGB values in the monitor and also I disabled the 3D LUT and skip the monitor adjustment on Display call and booth doesn’t work. In Display Cal I chose the setting Video 3D LUT for Resolve, D-65,REC 709/REC1886.

3- Also, I tried with black output offset at 100% (like the picture) and the results were worst.

https://ibb.co/jV89ZyF

I upload one of the verifications.

Thank you very much!

Juan.

PD: I upload one of various results of the verifications.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Michael B
    Participant

It’s not this complicated.  I just did a 703 and a 702 today.  Most of the settings are in default and I have an Xrite I1 pro 2 running through a Hackintosh with a decklink card.  So very similar setup.  I reduced the time the cal takes and selectee Judd and Voss.  I’ll upload my specific settings tomorrow for you.

Use resolve

Juan
    Participant

Great! Thank you Michael for your reply. I’m anxiously waiting. Probably is easy but I don’t know much about it. I have no idea what is Judd and Voss. So I’ll wait for your settings.
    Thank you!

Juan.

Juan
    Participant

Hey Mike could you send me the specs, thank you!

Bastien
    Participant

Hey Mike could you send me the specs, thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS