Photoshop shows diffenrent colors with Windows Photo Uwp App

Home Forums General Discussion Photoshop shows diffenrent colors with Windows Photo Uwp App

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

hjltiger
    Participant

I am a chinese so my english is not well, hope  you guys can understand what i mean.

I used i1 Display Pro and DisplayCal 3.6 to calibrate my display, this is part of my settings D7500 2.2 S XYZLUT+MTX. 7500K gamma2.2. the other settings are just default. Load the profile with   DisplayCal profile load and turn off  windows’s color management

I find that after load the icc Profile. Photoshop Acdsee and nikon photo editor , they show the different color and shadows between Windows Photo UWP  and some usual photo softwares.  Photoshop Acdsee and nikon photo editor can show more shadows details. I guest maybe Windows Photo UWP  and usual photo softwares can’t load gamma2.2 in the profile, they just use the srgb gamma. But i am not sure about that. And i am not sure whether ps shows the corret color, do the software need to load the color lookup table or color correction has been load in Gpu gamma curve.

Hope some masters can help me with this. Chinese forums have  so less information about color management. I upload some photos about a same srgb photo open with different sofewares, you can easily see that the shadows of hair are different.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Photoshop shows diffenrent colors with Windows Photo Uwp App’ is closed to new replies.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS