NoneType problem appear after calibration run, unable to create 3d LUT

Home Forums Help and Support NoneType problem appear after calibration run, unable to create 3d LUT

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ohsoweird SourceForge

Hi.

I am trying to calibrate my external LED TV for general playback from Davinci Resolve through Blackmagic Ultra Mini Monitor. I have followed the instructions listed here: http://sourceforge.net/p/dispcalgui/wiki/3D%20LUT%20creation%20workflow%20for%20Resolve/ but at the end of the calibration process dispcalGUI reports a “Nonetype” object has no attribute “GeteventObject” – error message in which the progress window says “generating gamut views” but stays like that for all eternity without any ETA when it would be finished. The only option is to cancel, and calibration is thus lost – and no 3D generated.

Is there anything that should be done differently in regards to the instructions for calibrating an external screen via Resolve/MiniMonitor?

Many thanks!

• This topic was modified on 2016-01-04 16:15:55 by ohsoweird.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

sorry about that, but at least no work should be lost. The profile you just created should still be selected under “Settings”. You can then go to the “3D LUT” tab, disable “Create 3D LUT after profiling” and create the 3D LUT without having to do new measurements. Please also attach a log so I can look into the problem, thanks.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

I’ve just pushed version 3.0.6.2 for Mac OS X which should fix this issue.

Note that this update is currently not offered via auto-update, so you have to download it manually. If you’re using 0install, please use the 0install launcher (from the dispcalGUI-0install disk image) and click “Refresh”.

For the standalone version, you may use the download link on the homepage.

ohsoweird SourceForge

Many thanks for solving this!
    I have attached the log produced when performing the calibration/profiling and getting the error messages.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS