is it wise to buy X-Rite i1 Display Pro Plus now in 2022

Home Forums General Discussion is it wise to buy X-Rite i1 Display Pro Plus now in 2022

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

sqkkyzx
    Participant

Today, I purchased the Calibrite Display PLUS HL, but I found that I am unable to use it with DisplayCAL.

I have loaded Argyll_V3.1.0, but DisplayCAL still recognizes my device as an i1 DisplayPro. After clicking the Calibrate & profile button, the Interactive display adjustment window remains stuck on “Setting up the instrument, please wait.”

I’m not sure if this is due to a lack of support from DisplayCAL or Argyll. It’s also possible that I made a mistake during the operation, as I have previously installed the Calibrite Profiler.

Can anyone tell me some possible solutions to this problem?

I tried the 32-bit  Argyll V2.3 on my own, and it is now working properly.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Vincent
    Participant

Today, I purchased the Calibrite Display PLUS HL, but I found that I am unable to use it with DisplayCAL.

I have loaded Argyll_V3.1.0, but DisplayCAL still recognizes my device as an i1 DisplayPro.

All these devices are i1d3. ArgyllCMS offers full functionality to them ( = i1DisplayPro), including Colormunki display / i1displaystudio/display SL.

After clicking the Calibrate & profile button, the Interactive display adjustment window remains stuck on “Setting up the instrument, please wait.”

I’m not sure if this is due to a lack of support from DisplayCAL or Argyll. It’s also possible that I made a mistake during the operation, as I have previously installed the Calibrite Profiler.

Try 32bit Argyllcms with DisplayCAL.

Also try a simple & uncorrected “dispcal -r” or “-R” or even a “spotread” in free measure. That will be the test for ArgyllCMS support.

mcrksman
    Participant

I have loaded Argyll_V3.1.0, but DisplayCAL still recognizes my device as an i1 DisplayPro. After clicking the Calibrate & profile button, the Interactive display adjustment window remains stuck on “Setting up the instrument, please wait.”

I tried the 32-bit  Argyll V2.3 on my own, and it is now working properly.

Where did you find the V2.3 from? I’m having the same problem and I can only find the latest 3.1.0 anywhere, google doesn’t come up with anything

Vincent
    Participant

32 bit 3.1

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS