Import meter profile from Calman 5. HELP!!!

Home Forums Help and Support Import meter profile from Calman 5. HELP!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Is there any guide that explains where to go download and how to install the Argyll drivers…

Menu “Tools” -> “Instrument” -> “Install Argyll instrument drivers”.

… and how to create the meter profile with DisplayCal?

Click the “Plus” icon next to the colorimeter correction dropdown.

Alejandro Oscar
    Participant

Is there any guide that explains where to go download and how to install the Argyll drivers…

Menu “Tools” -> “Instrument” -> “Install Argyll instrument drivers”.

… and how to create the meter profile with DisplayCal?

Click the “Plus” icon next to the colorimeter correction dropdown.

Perfecto… but I can not find the option “meter initialization” or something like that, to calibrate the i1PRO2. When i click on measure in i1PRO2 a message says “error – new_disprd failed with instrument access failed”

Florian Höch
    Administrator

I can not find the option “meter initialization” or something like that, to calibrate the i1PRO2.

The software will automatically ask to do a sensor self-calibration. If you really want to run it manually for some reason, you can use menu “Tools” -> “Instrument” -> “Spectrometer self-calibration”.

When i click on measure in i1PRO2 a message says “error – new_disprd failed with instrument access failed”

Can you see the i1 in Windows device manager under “ARgyll libUSB 1.0 devices”?

Alejandro Oscar
    Participant

I can not find the option “meter initialization” or something like that, to calibrate the i1PRO2.

The software will automatically ask to do a sensor self-calibration. If you really want to run it manually for some reason, you can use menu “Tools” -> “Instrument” -> “Spectrometer self-calibration”.

Does not ask me anything … and when I go to “Tools” -> “Instrument” -> “Spectrometer self-calibration” does not initialize either

When i click on measure in i1PRO2 a message says “error – new_disprd failed with instrument access failed”

Can you see the i1 in Windows device manager under “ARgyll libUSB 1.0 devices”?

Yes, In Windows divece manager appears under “ARgyll libUSB win32-devices” as Eye-One Pro (Argyll). In DisplayCal appears as i1PRO2.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Does not ask me anything … and when I go to “Tools” -> “Instrument” -> “Spectrometer self-calibration” does not initialize either

Well, you’re getting an error message.

Yes, In Windows divece manager appears under “ARgyll libUSB win32-devices” as Eye-One Pro (Argyll). In DisplayCal appears as i1PRO2.

Is X-Rite devices service running? You may need to stop it first, or maybe try another USB port (preferably USB2). If you’re not using the stock USB cable, you may want to try to swap that out, too.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS