Help with Calibrating Multi Monitor Setup

Home Forums Help and Support Help with Calibrating Multi Monitor Setup

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Apollo Fernandes
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve recently purchased a Datacolor Spyder X Pro to calibrate my dual monitor setup (a G27QC and LG 24M47H-P). I’ve watched over the calibration guide from Hardware Unboxed and followed it with both monitors, however I’ve noticed that the brightness and white points of each monitor still visibly look different. I set the whitepoint and white level settings to “As measured” when performing my original tests, but I now want to try to calibrate them to the same white point and white level just for a better seamlessness. What should I set the values to instead?

(sorry if this is a simple question, I’m prone to overthinking and tend to make the simplest things really complicated somehow)

SpyderX Pro on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Old Man
    Participant

100 nits and D65 are the most common and basically standards. White level is going to be more preference-based and dependent on your environment though, so you should set that where you like it. If after calibrating both monitors to D65, white still doesn’t look the same, you can do a perceptual match

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS