#5110 (Bug) upgrade 184.108.40.206 -> 3.2.2 on Windows 10 x64 did not upgrade profile loader
Windows 10 x64
Clevo based laptop with Intel HD4000 + NVidia 680m
- I launched dispcal today (was 220.127.116.11).
- Zero install said it had an update for itself.
- I accepted to update zero install.
- In parallel, dispcal ran and I got the dispcal update modal dialog box.
- I clicked cancel on the dispcal update model dialog box. My intention was to let zero install do the update rather than the dispCAL built-in.
- Someone (unclear if it was zero install or dispCAL) then showed a window of an update occurring. I think it was zero install because it had text similar to "waiting for all zero install instances"
- All the windows and dialogs doing installs/upgrades closed.
- I rebooted because the things that happened seemed suspicious
DisplayCAL 3.2.2 app is installed. When I run this full app, it is 3.2.2
Profile Loader 18.104.22.168 is installed. When I click on the icon in the tray, it has version 22.214.171.124 in it and the old menu entry "Open Windows Color Management Settings..."
I can probably fix the mismatched versions by forced update or un/install. However, do you want any info from me before I do that?
DisplayCAL-logs (application/x-gzip | 2016-12-14 15:13:18)
error1 (image/png | 2016-12-15 01:37:01)
DisplayCAL-logs2 (application/x-gzip | 2016-12-15 01:37:35)