#12456 (Bug) Problem profiling a second monitor
I run LInux / Gnome / Xwayland
I run the svn version: r5349 | fhoech | 2018-06-22 14:19:11 +0200
(DisplayCAL reports 126.96.36.199 Beta)
I’ve 2 monitors:
- monitor 1 is a Samsung on HDMI
- monitor 2 is a HP on VGA
Everything (sensor, monitors) are seen by DisplayCAL as they should.
I want to profile monitor 2.
- I select it in the dropdown list.
- I get the “measure area” on monitor 2.
- I click “Calibrate & profile”
- The measurement area appears (BUT without the button to start the measurement. For the button to appear, I’ve to resize the area).
- I Click “Start measurement”
- The interactive display adjustment window appear on Monitor 2 (as expected)
- The grey patch appears on… Monitor 1 while I was trying to profile the other one (Monitor 2).
When I’m back to the may window (closing the interactive window or waiting the calibration to fail), the Monitor 1 is selected.