#10020 (Bug) Spyder3 on Mac OS Yosemite 10.10.5 – USB timeout
- Connected Spyder 3 Elite via USB port.
- Launch DisplayCAL
- Select settings preset for "Video 3D LUT for Resolve (D65, Rec. 709 / Rec. 1886)"
- Click "Calibrate & Profile"
- Connect to IP address via Resolve's Monitor Calibration menu item
- Set up measurement area and click "Start measurement"
- Interactive display adjustment window comes up, but the start measurement button is greyed out.
- Have waited for up to 45 minutes but button remains unclickable.
Note: In previous attempts, I used to get "setting up instrument" message on the display adjustment window between the RGB and Luma sliders. This is now absent after turning on.
System: Mac OS Yosemite 10.10.5
Device: Spyder 3
DisplayCAL and ArgyllCMS are both up to date.
DisplayCAL (application/zip | 2018-01-09 12:11:39)
Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 11.46.15 (image/png | 2018-01-15 12:59:42)
Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 12.31.25 (image/png | 2018-01-15 14:37:38)