Xrite Gretag i1Pro Rev A it is supported by DisplayCAL?

Home Forums Help and Support Xrite Gretag i1Pro Rev A it is supported by DisplayCAL?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Ovidiu
    Participant

Gretag i1Pro (Rev. A) it is supported by DisplayCAL? I try to connect Gretag i1Pro (rev. A) to DisplayCAL but nothing happening (not see like hardware calibrator_).  It is something with my drivers or it is the software? My i1Pro (rev. A) working fine with native software and with others too (basiccolor, etc.). Thanks for help!

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

yes, the i1 Pro (any rev.) is a supported instrument, but you need to install the Argyll CMS driver for it (see the QuickStart guide in the ReadMe).

Ovidiu
    Participant

Thank you for your answer. Unfortunately, With (or without) Argyll CMS the spider not beeing seen in DisplayCal! I try all I can do:  clean(delete) old driver, fresh reinstall, restart, clean registry with ccleaner, install DisplayCal with Argyll CMS on other PC… None of this working. My Gretag i1Pro instrument working fine but in DisplayCal + Argyll CMS the spider it is not detected! I use Win 8 Pro on both computers. And both are powerfull enough for Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Is the driver for the Spyder correctly installed? It should show under “Argyll libusb devices” as “Spyder <model number> (Argyll)” in Windows device manager.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS