Wacom Cintiq Pro 16

Home Forums General Discussion Wacom Cintiq Pro 16

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Chirag
    Participant

Hello Everyone,

I’m new to “Display Calibration” and currently learning how to get best out of it.

I’ve just purchased Spyder5 (Express) and from looking at many reviews I decided to use DisplayCal over Spyder5’s own software.

I’ve read many articles/threads/Q&A etc. and I still have a few questions, kindly please let me know if you can answer following.

1. I have two displays – one LG 4K LED (as primary) and Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 (4K) as secondary. I calibrated both of them separately (with everything set as default on DIsplayCal menu) but I see they both DONOT match. How do I match them?
    2. The Wacom Cintiq is “IPS UHD high brightness panel” as per the specs given on product website, which “measurement mode” do I select to get best result?
    3. This Cintiq has 94% RGB out of the box, Do I still need to calibrate it? If yes, will it give better accuracy? If not, how do I match my Primary Display with it?

Your inputs are highly appreciated!

Thanks,

Chirag

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

I have two displays – one LG 4K LED (as primary) and Wacom Cintiq Pro 16 (4K) as secondary. I calibrated both of them separately (with everything set as default on DIsplayCal menu) but I see they both DONOT match. How do I match them?

See the FAQ in the help & support forum.

which “measurement mode” do I select to get best result?

Wacom doesn’t seem to offer detailed specs about the panel and backlight. Use “LCD (generic)”.

This Cintiq has 94% RGB out of the box, Do I still need to calibrate it?

Yes. Color gamut coverage has no bearing on colorimetric accuracy.

Chirag
    Participant

Thank you Florian for the inputs!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS