Thank you, thank you

Home Forums General Discussion Thank you, thank you

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Memoria
    Participant

I just wanted to say thank you a million times for this software. Ever since I got my calibrators (Spyder and now ColorMunki Display) I have never really been pleased with the results and also profiles seemed to get corrupted quite often. It would slowly degrade the visual experience and introduce strange colorcasts and bad gamma.

Xrite calibration to me always seemed to cool and cyanish but figured it is probably right. I have to trust the tool rather than my eyes. WRONG. When my first profile was loaded from DisplayCal, I knew right away that this is it. This is what I have been looking for.

Suddenly ALL my editing makes sense. No more color balance issues (I blamed mostly my cameras having bad CFAs or bad camera profiles). Now I can finally take all my images where I want them.

And I’ve been shooting professionally for 10 years. I can’t believe I haven’t done this earlier. How do I donate? 🙂

Calibrite Display SL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

see the main page with the downloads for a donation form. If you don’t want to use PayPal, please contact me by email. Thanks!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS