Samsung Neo G7 (miniLED VA) correction

Home Forums Help and Support Samsung Neo G7 (miniLED VA) correction

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Gabriel Sagatun
    Participant

Hi, guys. So after searching far and wide for a correction for this monitor, I’ve come up short.
    After trying a couple of the default corrections and the “None” option, the latter being the one I’ve had the best results with,  I haven’t found a good solution.

So my question is: what correction should I be using for this type of VA miniLED panel?
    As fas I know there’s no css correction for the monitor in the database. The only correction I’ve been able to find is one for the Neo G8 OLED.

Vincent
    Participant

Guess by uncorrected measurement of primaries and choose one of the bundled ones after auto import: QLED TV or Panasonic VVX PFS phosphor. They should have close primaries ~p3 but short on green.

Gabriel Sagatun
    Participant

Sorry, what exactly do you mean by “Guess by uncorrected measurement of primaries and choose one of the bundled ones after auto import”?
    Outside of having used Displaycal on a few monitors before, I don’t really have a deep understanding of the process of calibrating. Thanks for replying!

Vincent
    Participant

I mean to measure raw primaries, R 255, G 255, B255. By tehir CIE xy coordinates you may guess LED technology… although current QLED and PFS LED may give you same primaries.
    Anyway, another person asked teh same questio as you on similar date and he says that is a QLED… so use QLED TV (P3 only) CCSS.

Gabriel Sagatun
    Participant

Alright. Thank you for clarifying it for me, Vincent.
    I will give that a shot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS