Issues with locating ArgyllCMS files

Home Forums Help and Support Issues with locating ArgyllCMS files

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Matt Bailey
    Participant

It did not work to have DisplayCal download these files automatically. It appeared to be looking for some old version which it couldn’t locate. So I went to the source website and downloaded the latest version. I’m trying to point it to the right directory and it’s saying the executables are not found. You can see the directory I’m pointing it to in the screenshot, which I believe is right.

I’m on a MacBook Pro 14 inch, M1 processor.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vincent
    Participant

Open taht folder in Finder and look at it, or post an screenshot or an “ls -l” text capture… maybe that’s not the folder where you downloaded it.

mtx4
    Participant

Same issue with Ventura here.  DisplayCal says no executable files are located at the designated folder even though they were really there.  I deleted the Argyll folders and unzipped again then it worked.  After DisplayCal doing the calibration it suddenly gives the same error again, i.e. no executable files are identified.  It’s strange.

Vincent
    Participant

After DisplayCal doing the calibration it suddenly gives the same error again, i.e. no executable files are identified.  It’s strange.

Try Erkan’s port to Python 3

https://github.com/eoyilmaz/displaycal-py3/releases

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS