i1 display pro not properly available for use in DisplayCal

Home Forums Help and Support i1 display pro not properly available for use in DisplayCal

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

WolfPeace
    Participant

Hello,

I used before the i1d3 to calibrate and profile my laptop, but now I am experiencing the following problem:

With i1 display pro connected to any of my laptops 3 usbs(two are 2.0 and one is 3.0) the button >Calibrate & Profile in DisplayCal is grayed out and meter correction options are not shown. The interesting thing is that if I run Report on uncalibrated device it states it is connected. The laptop is on windows 8.1

The colorimeter works perfectly with i1profiler, ChromaPure3 but interestingly it is not recognized by i1 diagnostics. I have tried having Xrite devices services turned off, restarted to no avail, reinstalling DisplayCal and ArgyllCMS,. Also I can’t locate the device in device manager.

The colorimeter works perfectly on my Desktop(windows7) with DisplayCal and all other software, and pretty much my desktop and laptop workflows match.

I am using it with latest versions of DisplayCal and ArgyllCMS

I have attached the log from running Run report on uncalibrated… and screenshot from displaycal showing grayed out button.

Please let me know if you need more information.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

WolfPeace
    Participant

Okay, updates:

i1 diagnostics doesn’t support i1 display 3

>Calibrate and Profile button was grayed out because I have selected Testchart for colorimeter correction in earlier sessions in Profile Tab and didn’t disable calibration process in Calibration Tab on last usage of displaycal.

Silly me, sorry for alert 🙁

• This reply was modified 7 years, 6 months ago by WolfPeace.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS