i1 Display Pro – instruments acess faield

Home Forums Help and Support i1 Display Pro – instruments acess faield

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Depecheisback
    Participant

Hi, i bought this device some years ago and it always worked. Now I bought a new PC and i installed DisplayCAL but when I try to use it with “i1 Diaply Pro” always display this error:

“Error – new_disprd failed  with “instruments Access Faield”.

I tried a lot of things in 3 hours with google help: unistall all with “revo uninstall”, install only diplaycal without angryll (but nothing appears), install/uninstall Xrite application, install Angryll 2.3.1, reboot several times, change usb port etc…

Can someone help me?

Thank you very much

Vincent
    Participant

Other app may be using it, xrite tray app or something like that. Open task manager and find it. IDNK what is running on your system.

A fast test would be using argyllcms commandline to take an ambient light measurement with device cap closed.
    Navigate (command line) to Argyllcms’ bin folder, then type “spotread -v -a”. Iw woudl connect to colorimeter and when you press a key it will measure ambient light. If another app is using it, it will refuse. Once you kind teh culprit and killed that process, run it again and it should work. Once it is working close spotread and run DIsplayCAL

Old Man
    Participant

Also make sure you’re using 32-bit Argyll with DisplayCAL

Old Man
    Participant

Based on another thread, it sounds like you should try installing “x-rite profiler”

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS