Have I Calibrated Correctly? + Questions (MSI MAG274QRF-QD)

Home Forums Help and Support Have I Calibrated Correctly? + Questions (MSI MAG274QRF-QD)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Vincent
    Participant

If it is a QLED, none of them. Use some other QLED correction, guessing by primaries location.
    Unless you have an spectro of some user uploads a custom CCSS for that model is all you can do.

death0serpent
    Participant

If it is a QLED, none of them. Use some other QLED correction, guessing by primaries location.
    Unless you have an spectro of some user uploads a custom CCSS for that model is all you can do.

I found out exactly what it is! Here’s a link to the actual panel model it uses. This means it has a WLED backlight and also has Quantum-Dot tech from AU Optronics. What would you suggest as DisplayCal Instrument settings with this in mind?

Confused now if it’s a Phosphor WLED or regular. I’m in over my head lol

Vincent
    Participant

That means nothing. You need spectral power distribution in numeric data or 2D graph (some reviews had that plot in their useless “low blue light” test, but it is useful to know actual backlight type)

Kdu Novaes
    Participant

Thanks for sharing this information. Have you considered the LCD Quantum DOT LED option?

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS