Error: Key does not exist, using custom made correction

Home Forums Help and Support Error: Key does not exist, using custom made correction

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

muffin
    Participant

Hi, Im getting this error “Key does not exist: (0,0,100)” when using my i1 DisplayPro Colorimeter using a currently made Correction.

For the correction I used my Colorimeter and a i1 Studio Spectrometer.  After a few minutes I get this error. If I used an older correction that I made a few months ago using the same instruments I don’t get this error.

I’m using a Flanders CM 250, and if I use the standard correction: ” RGB OLED (Sony PVM-2541″ also I don’t get any problems and the calibration works fine, although I don’t know how accurate is since the correction is meant for a Sony monitor.

Also, I have noticed that the current correction and the older one that works, have different values. If using the same monitor, is it needed to create a correction every time I do a calibration, or the older one should work. I’m assuming that it’d be better to make a correction each time you make a calibration, no?

I attach screen grabs from the results of the correction that fails.

Thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

i1Display Pro on Amazon   i1Studio on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Vincent
    Participant

Get CCMX and ti3 values (or whatever files were generated) and send them to Graeme Gill in ARgyllCMS list. If there is a bug in ccxxmake he will fix it.

If there was a misread, a very weird XYZ value captured by i1d3 or i1studio, redo it.

muffin
    Participant

Thanks, I sent him an email.

Although I’m not sure if my Colorimeter is working fine. Today i tried again, and while measuring the first step to adjust my monitor settings, the Red and Green  kept changing noticeably and I wasn’t even able to adjust my monitor settings to get the green check mark and start the calibration. I continued the process anyway, and it stopped with the same error. Strange.

EP98
    Participant

Same Panel as the RGB Sony’s. I messaged FSI and they confirmed with me.

I have no idea why Sony doesn’t include the ability to input internal 3D LUT’s. You need an external box. Thousands of dollars and yet lack this feature. FSI is a better monitor for that.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 4 weeks ago by EP98.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS