editing a ccmx only give me errors

Home Forums Help and Support editing a ccmx only give me errors

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Carlos Lerner Battagliese
    Participant

hi florian

i have an old i1d2 and don ´t have acess to other colorimeter for now… o1d2 have some major temperature desviations on modern lcd so i need correction matrix

there´s no ccmx from any software to my tv, but i do have a .thc correction matrix from hcfr…

i am tryng to aplly the  .thc value to an existing ccmx downloaded with displaycal… but only get errors, i change the display and instrument name but nothing… aways the same message

i even try to only change the matrix values on an ccmx but dispcalgui don t reconixe then and give me a error message..

what can i do? i attached the message to this post…

thanks

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Attach the CCMX please.

Participant

attached, also dispcal not reconize any .ccmx files when i set import ccmx files, on´´so i have to save as txt to add the file

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

You have errors in your file, there is whitespace missing between values, and each triplet must be on its own line. This is how the BEGIN_DATA..END_DATA section should look like:

BEGIN_DATA
    0.691053 0.159187 -0.036975
    -0.154985 0.388364 0.079850
    -0.045706 -0.016283 0.359914
    END_DATA

Also, you don’t need to import a CCMX, it is already in the correct format. Use the small folder button next to the “Correction” dropdown to select it, or drag & drop it into the main window.

Participant

Thanks man worked!  Was my mistake because i was opening the files on notepad that show all information in one line

Florian Höch
    Administrator

If you’d like a good Notepad replacement, I can recommend the lightweight Notepad2.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS