Dell u2515h. Which settings for premiere pro cc

Home Forums General Discussion Dell u2515h. Which settings for premiere pro cc

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Gianluca.M.
    Participant

Hi

I apologize in advance for the banal questions and my very bad english.

I would like to calibrate my only monitor dell u2515h for making amatorial video editing, and color correction/ color grading in adobe premiere pro cc 2017. Would it be possible?.

which settings should i use in displaycal for this purpose?  I notice premiere dont support color management so do I have to create a 3d lut  at the end of  the process?

Gianluca.M.
    Participant

Sorry i forgot to specify that i use Colormunki Display  and i have a PC with windows 10.

My goal is to be able to edit in adobe premiere pro some videos shot with my reflex canon 100d and then export them for the web. I would like to calibrate my screen with displaycal to edit these videos more accurately.

please can some one explain to me what settings to use in displaycal to calibrate my monitor for this purpose.

Thanks in advance.

Calibrite Display SL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

which settings should i use in displaycal for this purpose?

Try the “Video” preset.

I notice premiere dont support color management so do I have to create a 3d lut at the end of the process?

Yes, I think so. Enable the 3D LUT tab in the “Options” menu and check “Create 3D LUT after profiling”.

Gianluca.M.
    Participant

Thanks a lot Florian for the help.
    I had already seen the preset “video”  but I did not know what  tone curve to use .. rec 1886 or Gamma 2.2  or something else.

So from your answer I see It is better chose the preset, leave  all by default and get it started.

Thanks again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS