-d parameter 0 out of range Mac Mini M1

Home Forums General Discussion -d parameter 0 out of range Mac Mini M1

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

Vincent
    Participant

Flashsta
    Participant

Thats fantastic, thank you.

I am ready to copy the beta contents, what specific folder am I dropping them in the 2.1.2 folder?

Do I need to take anything out the 2.1.2 folder after copying?

Best regards

Vincent
    Participant

Copy the contents of beta folder into 2.1.2 (into its “bin” subfolder!!!), overwrite its contents when asked (4 files).

Then in File menu, locate argyllcms executables, search “bin” subfolder in 2.1.2 folder

And it’s done. You are using 2.1.2 patched with 2.1.3beta (and update to solve some issues with bigsur & M1)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Vincent.

Flashsta
    Participant

Excellent.

I have got to the stage where I am calibrating via Davinci resolve but after I press start profiling and it runs through the test colours the resolve and external monitor screen goes black. Any ideas?

Vincent
    Participant

the resolve and external monitor screen goes black. Any ideas?

IDNK, no M1 hardware.

Flashsta
    Participant

Hi Vincent,

Mac permissions was turn the screen black. I have now allowed permissions. The calibration processing is continuing

itsab1989
    Participant

I just remembered I also installed Argyll 2.2.0 via Homebrew. Maybe I try to point DisplayCal to those executables and see whether it works or not.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by itsab1989.

Vicky207
    Participant

That’s what I was getting too. I don’t think Vincent was saying the folders are titled exactly the way he listed them. Just take the files from the disptools_V2.1.3beta_osx64 folder and paste them into /Users/Library/Application Support/DisplayCAL/dl/Argyll_V2.1.2/bin. Make sure you run those new files and allow Mac to open them, otherwise it won’t work in DisplayCal. Then Run DisplayCAL and under the top menu for “DisplayCal” select “Locate ArgyllCMS Executables” and point them to the latest bin that has all those new files. It worked for me!

Thanks everyone! This is my first run at calibration and I was about to give up, but fortunately found this thread!

Olive601
    Participant

Same except with a  -d parameter 1 out of range

Olive601
    Participant

Flashta, Crickets lol

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS