Colorimeter Correction accuracy – Colormunki Display

Home Forums Help and Support Colorimeter Correction accuracy – Colormunki Display

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

schismata SourceForge

Hello,

First I would like to thank you for this excellent piece of software, I am a London VFX Compositor for Feature Films and I am currently starting a freelance project so I was in need to calibrate exactly my own workstation. I got 2 sets of monitors: a Nec Spectraview calibrated by my studio and my personal little monitor a Dell P2414H.
    I am calibrating the P2414H in Rec1886 Gamma 2.4 at 120 cd/m2 using a XYZ LUT + Matrix, so far the results are acceptable but I am wondering which correction should I use for Colormunki Display.
    The iProfiler one is “Spectral LCD White LED IPS”, but there is also another one from the online database “Matrix: Xrite i1 Display Pro, colormunk display & Dell P2414H (GretagMacbeth i1 Pro)”.
    I would like to ask about which one would be more accurate, as when switching between the two I have to re-set manaully the RGB levels and whitepoints to different levels for each one of them, in other words, the standards “non calibrated” starting values are different, if anyone more expert can give me an hand it would be very appreciated.

Also I would like to know if there is a form of donation for credit cards as I do not use paypal. Thanks

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS