Color Munki Display + NEC PA272W = No Go :(

Home Forums Help and Support Color Munki Display + NEC PA272W = No Go :(

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

sveto
    Participant

For the past almost 30hrs i’m trying to create a good profile for my monitor, to no avail. I’m using DisplayCal, fresh install. Tested all reasonable options, and all matching corrections, medium & slow speed, you name it.

Thing is, i can’t get neutral greys, there’s always noticeable color contamination, sometimes in the highlights, sometimes in the shadows etc. The factory calibration for the NEC PA272W still has 98% perfect grays, albeit almost a year in use. But the white balance seems to have gotten warmer with time. Hence i wanted to calibrate it.

Maybe i’m missing something? Maybe the device is faulty? Should i return it and order a i1Display Pro?

Any help is highly appreciated. I have a deadline on monday and now i have to risk staying uncalibrated and hope for the best, because the calibration w- the Munki makes things worse. :-/  🙂

• This topic was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by sveto.

Calibrite Display Pro HL on Amazon  
    Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Florian Höch
    Administrator

Hi,

please attach a measurement report so we can get an idea about the color shifts.

sveto
    Participant

Hi Florian, thanks for getting back to me. Hope you had a good Vatertag. 🙂

I’ll give you even two reports, one with the RG phosphor correction, and the second with the Auto suggested by DisplayCal (both spectral).

I couldn’t see anything strange there. Had a DTP94 with the NEC PA241W before, and had similar deltas, but no visible shifts.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 10 months ago by sveto.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS