Can’t install i1Pro3 drivers

Home Forums Help and Support Can’t install i1Pro3 drivers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

AndrewH
    Participant

Hello, I’ve searched for this topic but was unable to get conclusive help.

I’m attempting to use an i1Pro3 as reference in DisplayCal.  Windows 11

I uninstalled the OEM driver (first disabling Driver Signature Enforcement),  installed the latest build of Argyll 2.3.1, in device manager point to that folder to find the Argyll driver but without success.  I get a “Installing Drivers” with a task bar that goes halfway, then stops with “Windows encountered a problem installing the drivers for your device”.  Please see attached screenshot.  Thanks!

• This topic was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by AndrewH.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Vincent
    Participant

Post it in ArgyllCMS maillist

CrazyC
    Participant

Hello Vincent! i have a problem and i would love an answer.. i have an MSI g241 that uses  TPV TPM238WF1 LF1F [Panda panel with custom backlight] FFS IPS (In-Plane Switching) type LCD.. its only one online colorimeter correction for this and its a CCMX and the guy making the ccmx used white led it seems.. but this MSI is advertised to have 95% DCI P3 and 128% srgb.. cannot seem to find a correct correction… it has an enhanced (KSF) phosphor WLED backlight. btw i got an Idisplay pro colorimeter 🙂

Vincent
    Participant

it has an enhanced (KSF) phosphor WLED backlight. btw i got an Idisplay pro colorimeter

Then use closest one from the bundled pack (Panasonic VVX)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS