Can I get advice for my situation?

Home Forums Help and Support Can I get advice for my situation?

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

CrazyC
    Participant

One last thing, it seems that i get better performance the smaller amount of patches that i use when creating A 3d lut for the DWM LUT, i use it in games but the performance got worse when i had more then 175 patches.. Do you know why that is? thank you!

Old Man
    Participant

Just because a program is open-source doesn’t mean the binary is safe

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/1db1c8533b78db877c136a15f296742de4f8d1041fc9f447cdf453ce5e3c30d9/detection

Based on this result, however, it’s*probably* safe

Old Man
    Participant

What do you mean your brother fixed it and it’s safe to use? You should learn to use virus total before making accusations like that

CrazyC
    Participant

I paid for malware bytes and when it says  that the DWM LUT has virus and a trojan horse and it auto removes it from my PC and it don’t remove programs like reshade so ofc i get cautious! but i found out and said that i was wrong so stfu old man…

Vincent
    Participant

Old Man
    Participant

Well, I guess we know what the ‘C’ stands for 😆

CrazyC
    Participant

You started being rude not me… thank you for your help

gastek
    Participant

oh god.. vincent sorry to late reply i actually missunderstand ..

I thought spotread -v -x -X colorimeter_RG_phosphor_correction_path.ccss command line on paint app. So i googled since after that how can use command line in painter hahahaaha

dear my English… finally ask chatgpt I’ll do how now !   i’ll do soon after brew coffee.

Allways thanks to your kind your comment it’s a lot of helpful.

ps: So…Why so much accurate result Serial start 2023 New asus oem i1display?

Vincent
    Participant

ps: So…Why so much accurate result Serial start 2023 New asus oem i1display?

I do not understand. Do you have a new Asus display which measures accurately in some OSD presets (sRGB)? It may happen, best to check if you can measure.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS