Calibration box only shows grey

Home Forums Help and Support Calibration box only shows grey

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jannik
    Participant

So I’m trying to calibrate my Lenovo Laptop using a Spyder 5 Pro and displayCAL and I useed the Laptop preset with the generic LCD setting and even after letting it run in the fast setting for 1h (software says it should take ~15min.) it shows nothing different than at the very beginning.

Vincent
    Participant

Did you use 32bit argyllcms?

redpanda1234
    Participant

You wouldn’t happen to be using a tiling window manager would you? I had this same issue with bspwm only to find (after an hour of cursing) that there was a floating dialog box hiding behind the gray test window square. In the end I’ve had to fish around with my mouse each time I run the profiler etc to find the dialogs so that I can switch them to being tiled so that they expand enough to show the options I have to click.

RogerP
    Participant

I had that problem after a W11 upgrade and ended up re-installing a few times before I found my solution. My anti virus (Comodo) was interrupting the install and when I finally got it installed I have to open the short cut as “Administrator”. I know I can changes the privileges, but it is easier just to run as admin.

Hope that helps!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS