This is a maintenance release.
Added in this release:
- [Feature] Rudimentary support for WCS Color Device Model profiles (only description, author, white- & blackpoint, gamma, parametric curve, and matrix tags are recognized and mapped to appropriate ICCv2 types).
Changed in this release:
- [UI] Updated traditional chinese localization (thanks to 楊添明).
- [Enhancement] Update bundled vendor PNP ID database.
- [Enhancement] Linux: Use SDL (Simple DirectMedia Layer) directly.
Fixed in this release:
- [Minor] Work around Python issue #738361 (shell pattern compilation fails raising an unhandled exception if a path contains certain combinations of meta characters).
- [Minor] Measurement report: Deal with quantization when creating the report (fixes error when using video output levels in combination with some display profiles).
- [Minor] Profile loader (Windows): Display a proper error message when associating an invalid profile.
- [Minor] Profile loader (Windows): In case of an invalid profile (e.g. damaged file), fall back to linear gamma ramps instead of using the previously cached ramps and change the tray icon to reflect this.
- [Minor] Profile loader (Windows): Ignore potential stray WM_COMMAND messages caused by 3rd party application interference.
- [Minor] Bump minimum required wxPython version to 3.0 (fixes a compatibility problem under Linux if wxPython 2.8 was installed).
- [Cosmetic] Refresh output levels control when loading settings.