Fetch Color Profile

Home Forums Help and Support Fetch Color Profile

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 months ago by Ben.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Filip
    Participant

Not really sure how to ask this question, but here it goes. I want to be able to use dispwin to tell me what the current active monitor profile is. Seems a very simple question and task to me, but the ‘Windows world’ seems to have no idea what I’m talking about 🙂

Ben
    Participant

Do you mean windows display settings?  Just go to system and display settings and see color profile.    It was a little vague question.    Hope this helps.   From  https://www.argyllcms.com/doc/dispwin.html

-I: The ICC profile specified as the final argument will be installed as the default operating system profile for the chosen display, and the display calibration will be set to the calibration tag (‘vcgt’ tag, if any) in that profile. On MSWindows and OS X this means that the profile will be copied to the appropriate color profile directory and registered with the operating system.
    (Note that on older MSWindows systems you may have to manually check that the installed profile is the default by looking in display->properties->settings->advanced->Color Management.)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Display Calibration and Characterization powered by ArgyllCMS